ANSEF aims to promote Armenia’s further development as a country of rich scientific culture and resources.
- To encourage Armenian scientists and scholars to stay and work in their native country, thus contributing to its social and economic growth
- To stimulate the involvement of young professionals in scientific, technological and scholarly study in Armenia
- To provide opportunities for Armenian scientists to be up to date with the latest scientific developments
- Grants are awarded to small teams of scientists and scholars to implement projects in physics, natural sciences, engineering and the humanities.
Eduard Karapetyan, FAR Education and Science Programs Coordinator
Average Annual budget
- Yerevan State University
- Armenian National Academy of Sciences
Number of Beneficiaries (last 3 years)
76 research groups between 2011-2013