Vanadzor Old Age Home (VOAH)
This project aims to help elderly Armenians carry out a dignified life.
- To create a favorable living environment for lonely, abandoned elderly
- To meet the critical health, nutritional and social needs of the elderly
- To promote residents’ self-esteem and ensure they live full lives like other citizens
Types of Services
- VOAH mainly serves the neglected, lonely and helpless elderly people from the Lori Region and beyond
- Nutritious and balanced meals three times a day, every day
- Access to basic healthcare and psychological assistance
- Organization of entertainment, occupation and cultural events for the elderly
- Assistance to regulate their affairs associated with pension fund, social services, cadaster, etc.
Manushak Ohanian, Vanadzor Old Age Home Foundation Executive Director
Average Annual budget
- United Methodist Committee on Relief
- Student councils of local universities
- Local entrepreneurs
- United Armenia Fund
Number of Beneficiaries (last 3 years)
- 50 elderly beneficiaries permanently reside at VOAH.